Joining the Elite modeling agency at age 16, overnight sensation Cameron Diaz made her film debut in the smash hit, “The Mask,” as Jim Carrey’s leading lady. Since then, Diaz’s captivating beauthttps://laprensatexas.com/wp-admin/post-new.php#y has seized the nation’s attention. Climbing quickly to fame, she has starred in “She’s the One,” “Feeling Minnesota” with Keanu Reeves and “My Best Friend’s Wedding” with Julia Roberts. She also has graced the cover of Rolling Stone’s coveted “Hot Issue,” and numerous other magazines. Diaz, whose father is Cuban, admits that her blonde hair and blue eyes sometimes surprise people. But, when asked about her heritage, Diaz says that being Hispanic is a part of who she is and she brings that dimension to every role.
About The Author
Leonard B. Rodriguez is the President and CEO of the Westside Development Corporation. He is a former White House Advisor to the President of the United States and the 2017 St. Benitia Humanitarian Award Recipient.
June 24, 2018
July 15, 2018
Around the Web
- Cutting It Close: Facing Loss of Income, San Antonio Salon Workers Keep Up Risky Work Amid Pandemic
- Bexar County Commissioners approve $5.65 million loan program to save small businesses
- Musicians struggle with cancellations because of COVID-19
- Texas Hospitals Brace for Coronavirus Surge with Uncertain Stocks of Protective Gear
- Cristina Teuscher May 25, 2020 La Prensa Texas
- Patricia Vonne Rodriguez, Mexican-American Singer, Actress, and San Antonio Native Will Co-Host and Perform on the Next Episode of Artist, David Blanca’s, Virtual Program May 20, 2020 La Prensa Texas
- Humanitarian Missions are Being Carried Out at San Antonio International Airport May 19, 2020 La Prensa Texas