Professor of Neurology and Associate Vice President for Research Administration at Northwestern University, internationally recognized molecular biologist Dr.Lydia Villa Komaroff earned her doctorate in biology from MIT. SHe also worked as an Associate Professor of Neurology at Harvard Medical School. Her work in molecular biology has been published in more than 60 reviews and articles as well as in the book “Invisible Frontiers: The Race to Clone the Insulin Gene” by Stephan Hall. Overseeing the research functions at Northwestern University, she has chaired many committees including the first human brain transplant studies. Committed to minorities in science, she is a founding member in the Society of the Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science.
About The Author
Leonard B. Rodriguez is the President and CEO of the Westside Development Corporation. He is a former White House Advisor to the President of the United States and the 2017 St. Benitia Humanitarian Award Recipient.
Around the Web
- LULAC promises Latino voices won't be silent in 2020
- Hispanics are key to keeping Texas red
- Over Half of Hispanic Voters Support Citizenship Question on Census
- Democrats are pushing for drastic change to immigration policy. Some Latino leaders say they’re going too far
- An important breakthrough for Hispanic voters
- At Latino conference, 2020 Democrats accuse Trump of terrorizing Hispanics