Professor of Neurology and Associate Vice President for Research Administration at Northwestern University, internationally recognized molecular biologist Dr.Lydia Villa Komaroff earned her doctorate in biology from MIT. SHe also worked as an Associate Professor of Neurology at Harvard Medical School. Her work in molecular biology has been published in more than 60 reviews and articles as well as in the book “Invisible Frontiers: The Race to Clone the Insulin Gene” by Stephan Hall. Overseeing the research functions at Northwestern University, she has chaired many committees including the first human brain transplant studies. Committed to minorities in science, she is a founding member in the Society of the Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science.
About The Author
Leonard B. Rodriguez is the President and CEO of the Westside Development Corporation. He is a former White House Advisor to the President of the United States and the 2017 St. Benitia Humanitarian Award Recipient.
Around the Web
- The Many Dimensions of the Chief Justice’s Triumphant Term
- Jordana Barton: Helping Close the Digital Divide Amid COVID-19
- Mariachi Music Blog
- Cutting It Close: Facing Loss of Income, San Antonio Salon Workers Keep Up Risky Work Amid Pandemic
- Bexar County Commissioners approve $5.65 million loan program to save small businesses
- Musicians struggle with cancellations because of COVID-19
- Cachorros de Nava apaleó a Mets y Broncos doblegó a Pistoleros Indios de Nava y Águilas del Veracruz disputaran final del playoff August 11, 2020 La Prensa Texas
- Job Transition in Peak Pandemic San Antonio August 11, 2020 La Prensa Texas
- EfrenAve August 11, 2020 La Prensa Texas