Since first attaining international recognition and fame after winning Miss Teenager of the World in 1971 and Miss Venezuela in 1975, Maria Conchita Alonso is a star to the world. She is known in the U.S. for her movie roles; elsewhere, for her starring role in the novella “Alejandra” which is broadcast to more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia and the Middle East before an estimated audience of 300,000,000. She is perhaps the most recognized actress in the world.
About The Author
Leonard B. Rodriguez is the President and CEO of the Westside Development Corporation. He is a former White House Advisor to the President of the United States and the 2017 St. Benitia Humanitarian Award Recipient.
Around the Web
- Hispanics in State Legislatures: A State-by-State Map
- What Latinos want to hear from Biden
- Skepticism and mistrust challenge COVID vaccine uptake for Latinos
- Which colonial statues are being torn down in Latina America?
- Hispanic households to grow the most over next 20 years
- Why the US Hispanic conservative movement is surging — even without Trump
- Farmers Discover Rare Statue of Pre-Hispanic Woman in Mexican Citrus Grove
- Entrevista Con El Senador Bryan Hughes Muestra Que El Votante Que Suprime El Proyecto De Ley 7 Del Senado No Se Mantiene Bajo Escrutinio April 9, 2021 La Prensa Texas
- Coco Chops: The New Mexican Snack April 9, 2021 Celinda De La Fuente
- Enfrentamiento De Intereses Y El Papel Del Dinero En Elecciones De Saisd April 9, 2021 Julián Villarreal