August 18, 2018 – Bring your lawn chairs and blankets to the second annual Psychedelic Peace Tour! This year’s Peace Tour will be hosting the local Somerset Boy Scouts, who will be having a mesquite wood sale at the event. Along with the Boy Scout sales, there will be a Retro Gaming Competition, Food & Beverage Booth, Dunking Booth, Paint Ball Booth, multiple bands playing throughout the night, and more! The event will be at the Chisholm Trail Fairgrounds, 17400 Somerset Rd Von Ormy TX, starting at 3:30pm and ends at 11:30pm, with the competition beginning at 4:00 and bands playing at 6:30. The Psychedelic Peace Tour has an entry fee of $7.00 at the gate, $5.00 entry for pre-sold access, military IDs and student IDs, and children under 5 enter for free.
About The Author
Established in 1913, La Prensa Texas is a historic, independently-owned bilingual newspaper and online publication. La Prensa is the first and oldest bilingual publication in the state of Texas. In June of 2018, Steve Duran resurrected the paper one more time to not only bring a positive, diverse voice to the community and to help marginalize community access relevant and meaningful information that impacts their lives.
June 24, 2018
July 15, 2018
Around the Web
- Cutting It Close: Facing Loss of Income, San Antonio Salon Workers Keep Up Risky Work Amid Pandemic
- Bexar County Commissioners approve $5.65 million loan program to save small businesses
- Musicians struggle with cancellations because of COVID-19
- Texas Hospitals Brace for Coronavirus Surge with Uncertain Stocks of Protective Gear
- SAHCC VOICES Podcast Episode 2 June 2, 2020 La Prensa Texas
- Nuevas costumbres en los deportes Lamentable fallecimiento del legendario beisbolista Guillermo “Memo” Salas, June 1, 2020 La Prensa Texas
- This Day In June 1, 2020 La Prensa Texas