SAMMinistries Homeless Prevention Program is currently taking requests for rent and utility assistance (CPS Energy – past due balance). For more information or to submit a request for assistance please visit: https://www.samm.org/get-help/. Please submit only one application per household as multiple submissions may delay assistance.
- Valid ID – Head of Household Only
- Social Security Card – Head of Household Only
- Active Lease
- Proof of rent owed (payment ledger, Notice to Pay, Notice to Quit, etc)
- Proof of financial hardship
- Copy of most recent CPS Energy bill