SAMMinistries Homeless Prevention Program is currently taking requests for rent and utility assistance (CPS Energy – past due balance). For more information or to submit a request for assistance please visit: Please submit only one application per household as multiple submissions may delay assistance.

Items Needed:

  • Valid ID – Head of Household Only
  • Social Security Card – Head of Household Only
  • Active Lease
  • Proof of rent owed (payment ledger, Notice to Pay, Notice to Quit, etc)
  • Proof of financial hardship
  • Copy of most recent CPS Energy bill