By Deborah M. Foster
Our Luncheon, “Recovery Strong”, celebrates 57 years of Lifetime Recovery’s existence during which we have helped thousands of people reclaim a lifetime of freedom from addiction.
Lifetime Recovery is a non-profit 501 (C) (3) organization (formerly known as the ARC). We provide guidance to more than 2,000 clients annually through our residential and outpatient treatment and counseling programs for men, women and families.
This year our Guest Speaker will be Dennis Gillan, a national thought leader on the topic of Suicide Prevention and Mental Health Advocacy.
We will be presenting the Honorable Nelson W. Wolff, Bexar County Judge-Commissioners Court with our “Lifetime” Award at the event.
Lifetime Recovery has some BIG NEWS to share with our donors and clients at the event as well. Shhh….it’s a secret….
11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Whitley Center, 285 Oblate Drive, SATX 78216
Name of event contact (first, last):
Email for event contact:
Phone number for event contact:
210-734-6362 ext. 8100
San Antonio Lifetime Recovery is a non-profit 501 (C) (3) organization (formerly known as the ARC). We provide guidance to more than 2,000 clients annually through our residential and outpatient treatment and counseling programs for men, women and families.
Changing Lives Through Comprehensive Treatment of Substance Abuse
The Hope is Real
* We respect the worth of every person, treating each other and our clients with dignity, compassion and integrity.
* We exercise wisdom in the just use of our talents and are committed to responsible and transparent stewardship of our resources.
* We exhibit the highest standards of service and performance in all our activities.
* We are dedicated to improving the lives of those we serve.
* We live healthy lives in order to be an example for others.
* We promote change that reflects honesty, open-mindedness and willingness to grow.
*Our objective is to provide high quality counseling and recovery services to individuals abusing alcohol and other substances, to help these individuals achieve and maintain sobriety and become healthy, productive members of the community.
96 Crossroads Boulevard, 2nd Floor
San Antonio, TX 78201