Parapsychology is the study of alleged psychic phenomena (extrasensory perception, telepathy, precognition, clairvoyance, psychokinesis, a.k.a. telekinesis, and psychometry) and other paranormal claims, for example, those related to near-death experiences, synchronicity, apparitional experiences, etc It is considered to be pseudoscience and a vast majority of mainstream scientists reject it.Parapsychology research almost never appears in mainstream scientific journals. Most papers about parapsychology are published in a small number of niche journalsI had the opportunity to interview a world renowned parapsychologist. He explained to me his job is to provide scientific proof for things that seem paranormal. He said 80% of the time, there is a scientific explanation. The other 20%… that’s where the paranormal exists. Life after death, Other realms And dimensions. Do you think hauntings are real or do you think there is a scientific explanation for everything? Have you ever experienced anything you would like to share? Let’s talk about it…

Rick Carter: “Yes, in Aurora, Texas, back around 1987, the temperature dropped 30 degrees in 15 minutes while we were looking for where an alien is buried who crashed into the windmill in the early 1900’s.. check out the story, very creepy We left very quickly.”

Molly Jiang:
“Yes, I have experienced it.”

Carmen Madariags:
“The supernatural is very real! It is real on both sides, Good and evil. One must choose, with great caution, discernment and THE HOLY SPIRIT what experience is allowed to take root in one’s spirit.A GOD experience will never contradict what is written in the HOLY BIBLE. Some are called into higher awareness. One who’s nature yields to such may become mystical if seeking GOD’S SOVEREIGN WILL.
That being said, a word of caution there is great danger in yielding to paranormal experience that is not of GOD. It does open the door to demon possession.

Heaven does speak to us on earth, when THE LORD GOD does vouchsafe, in a supernatural manifestation. On the flip side the devils will also try to mimic so be careful friends walk in the gift of the HOLY SPIRIT for his DIVINE most MYSTICAL MAJESTY reveals All truth unto those who seek HIM.”

Mary Svetlik Watkins: “I do.
I believe in the paranormal”

Roy Cruz: “Don’t know about hauntings but maybe ghost or spirits.”

Benny Del Torro: “What if we don’t run when we see a ghost? Like we just stand our ground and watch them.”

John Osborne: “The best place is Sheffield Cemetery, Reading Forbury Gardens, Fort Nelson Portsmouth, walk along the beaches at South Sea where all the deaths from wars at sea took place. We have a castle there and Fort Gilkicker. I walked through there at night. I had seen a mist also.. it’s quite a scary place. I have heard voices there.”

Paranormal Hauntings: “I’ve done Sheffield cemetery, a lady who watches us caught this screenshot of a mist above a grave which looked like a lady. I had seen a shadow of what I thought was a monk. I couldn’t understand where the monk tie came in, however Gina looked into it the next day and the street that runs alongside it was where a priory once was. I was