Fabian Lainez is a Span- ish artist and designer. He studied and acquired a de- gree in Art and Design at the Escola Massana in Bar- celona in 1987. In 1988 he moved to London and worked for BENNISON Ltd, in 1993 he went back to Spain and moved to La bisbal D’Emporda (Girona, Spain) where he became the school’s Sculpture and Carv- ing Department professor of the “Escola de Ceramica de la Bisbal D’Emporda”.
In 2000 he created his own design company “RED&GREY”. He with his company has participated in different Fairs:
– Feria del Mueble de Va- lencia 2004
– Feria Internacional del Mueble de Madrid 2006
– Feria de la Almoneda, Ma- drid 2006,2007,2008,2009.
– Casa Decor Barcelona 2009
In 2010 he created TRY- FASIC. SC a design com- pany, they work for private customers in Nize, Cannes, Paris, Jordanie, Moscow and Barcelona, they also partici- pate in different fairs:
-Maison&Objet, Paris 2010
-Maison&Objet, Paris 2011
As a painter and conceptu- al artist he started to exhibit his works at the following places:
– 2011. Exhibition at Gal- lerie Thierry Veaux, L’isle sur la Sorgue. France
– 2012 With the Gallerie Thierry Veaux he partici- pates in ST-ART, European Contemporary art Fair, Stras- bourg, France.
– 2013. Exhibition at An- moder Gallery, Madrid.
– 2014 Rooms and Gar- dens, San Antonio.
– 2014 Collective at Anarte Gallery, San Antonio, Texas.
– 2014 Gallery 702, Austin, Texas.
– 2015 Cappycinos, San Antonio.
– 2015 Collective exhibi- tion at River’s Edge Gallery in Kerrville, Texas.
Cover Art Provided in Partnership with AnArte Gallery